Government Policy Submissions
- 2019 October 25: Inquiry into age verification for online wagering and online pornography
- 2016 March 14: Porn Harms Children — Senate Inquiry 2016
- 2014 July 4: Child Support
- 2012 December 25: Human Rights and Ant-Discrimination Bill 2012
- 2012 October 9: Protecting Women and Children from Sexploitation
- 2011 April 29: Family Law Legislation Amendment Bill 2011
- 2011 March 11: Australian Capital Territory (Self-Government) Amendment 2010
- 2009 March 03: Healthy Men, Healthy Families Healthy Nation
- 2007 August 20: Mens & Fathers Family Friendly Forum
- 2006 February 26: Shared Parenting
- 2006 January 18: Fatherlessness & Family Law Reform
- 2005 July 28: Family Law Reform
- 2004 July 30: Marriage
- 2003 December 19: South Australian Inquiry into the Status of Fathers
- 2003 August 8: Shared Parenting
- 2003 June 26: Transcript of the 12Pt Plan Launch
NOTE: The list of the above submissions are just some of the many submissions to both Federal and State Parliaments on behalf of the Children of Australia. Dads4Kids is passionate to protect the best interests of our children.
Happy marriages between mothers and fathers are the best protector and best climate for our children to thrive and excel. Sadly, divorce does happen. But in the event of divorce, the presumption of equal shared parenting should be the starting point, so that children should never be deprived of their birthright to their mother and their father.
Children need a mother and a father. Our Children are our future!